To install a WordPress Plugin manually from cPanels File Manager:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Log into cPanel (check your HostMantis account information email for the login URL and username and password)
- Click on File Manager and go to the folder: /public_html/wp-content/plugins
- Upload the Plugin folder from your PC to the /public_html/wp-content/plugins folder.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.